Tuesday, December 20, 2005
HAPPY X-MAS! HUNKA-CHUNKAH! PT.2 !
WHAT A WACKO YEAR ! & I think I'm glad it's over. Or maybe I'm not.
Maybe I'll get to rest. Maybe I'll finish my book finally. [Book ?? what book?-yeah, I know, I started it a long time ago & maybe if I put some effort in it I'll finish it next year-next month -whatever!] Maybe I'll get my strength back. Maybe QRT will finally kick your ass.
All I know is that if Snoopy's happy I'm ok.
Can't say much for poor Charlie Brown below [Nov.] but this is as good as it gets.
Here I am waiting for X-mas & I already got some cooly early gifts courtesy of my cool bandmates. The greatest film ever: MUPPET MOVIE & GREAT MUPPET CAPER on DVD!! Ultimate!
Let's see what's happened since my last Blog entry gave me wacko problems & it took my genius guitarist to fix it because I'm too dumb to figure anything out without losing my mind!
1. Apparently the Cars ARE getting back together- sort of- as the 'NEW CARS' with crazy Todd Rundgren as lead singer. Either they are extremely insane or completely nuts. At least let's just hope poeple know & figure out the difference.
2. Despite that RIC OCASEK is back & has a cool new record out.
He hasn't said a damn thing about this yet. OK. Let's see what he says when he finds out!
3. Lou Gramm left Foreigner Foreigner again & Micky Jones is going out without him again [actually this happened a while ago I just forgot to mention it]. But at least Lou is ok. That's all that matters.
4. NY RADIO REALLY SUCKS!! It's all down to music channels with no idiots or commercials in between songs anymore right?? You blew it big time jerks!!
5. TV REALLY SUCKS! Who watches TV anymore?? If you have money, everything you wanna see, or anything that used to be real TV is out on DVD! SO there.
Now where is the ODD COUPLE ????
6. Do I need to talk about our government?? I don't think so!
7. The ROCK'n'R'HALL OF FAME announced their inductees for 2006. Now Let's see who's missing: [CHRONOLOGICALLY FOR THE COUNTING IMPAIRED... NAMELY THEM ABOVE!]
GOLDIE & GINGERBREADS
DR.TEETH & THE ELECTRIC MAYHEM [YES THEY QUALIFY!]
Who did I forget??? or for that matter who they forgot??
Now you tell me, this is supposed to be chronological. Did they forget what that means?? Do you think it's fair that whoever's getting inducted noe or who got in there last year or the year before should be in before the list above???
The rule is [THEIR RULE!] : ARTIST QUALIFIES IF FIRST RECORDING WAS RELEASED 25 YEARS AGO!!!! HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO??????
[If you want links to Yes & Genesis go to my other blogs -this is too hard!]
I think 7's enough ranting. Unless I think of more I'll add it.
In the meantime: as Christine said last year,
Merry Christmas Happy Hunka Chunka & Happy New Year!