Thursday, November 03, 2005

HAPPY TURKEY X-MAS NEW YEAR!!! Pt. 1 !!


AHHHH!! Somehow I got thru Greatest Hits albums being released by idiots who have no right to have them, being broke, Idiotic reality shows!, Bombings in London, wacko chick Hurricanes, getting a blog, being filmed by my inmates [inside joke!], & a couple of crazy men who I can't have.

WILD WILD YEAR I GUESS!
Time to reminisce. But I must do it fast because I was insane getting ready for a most crazy Moody Blues convention gig. Even though it didn't work out. Wild. As I only met these fine ladys [yes-ladys!! HA!] a few months ago [thru Queen no less] - it seemed like I was finally become the great Graeme Edge after being the amazing John Panozzo most of my life. But that's what I get for playing this wild music.
It'll have been a breeze for me & the ladys had gone so far as to challenge me with stuff that - not that I don't have but songs that I wouldn't even have thought of doing! [Fine - I'll get you back somehow-hee-ha!] But I was up for it & it should've proved most interesting. Since it was in November. My year would've ended by my playing & seeing 4 of the greatest bands in the world. My own WNTDTYR clan, the MOODYFEST ladys, seeing the ultimate 'duo' Queen & the beautiful gorgeous Pink Floyd reunite. Now that's livin' !

Now all we need back are :
1. THE CARS
2. THE POLICE
3. the real STYX ????
4. GENESIS [which may happen!]

I welcome comments as to how your year went-music wise. & I offer some new records you can get yours for X-mas or what-have-you. I know besides my other messes this year, I actually had some insane good times. Due courtesy to my new family:
- My bandmates- in the maddenning of our bringing our darling Roboto back to life in the most outrageous way possible.! He will become a feature at
next year's Halloween Parade we promise that!

Anyway, I'll offer Pt. 2 of this plain blog because I'm going insane & need rest.
Here is my list of new goodies to get & I want complaints- I dare you! :

1. NOW WHAT - LISA MARIE PRESLEY
2. GUILTY PLEASURES/GUILTY TOO-BARBRA STREISAND
3. 12 SONGS -NEIL DIAMOND
4.
RETURN OF THE CHAMPIONS - QUEEN
5. AERIAL - KATE BUSH [although it may be a 2006 CD]
6. ALL JACKED UP- GRETCHEN WILSON

7. SUIT YOURSELF -SHELBY LYNNE
8. TIMELESS -MARTINA MCBRIDE
9. THOSE WERE THE DAYS -DOLLY PARTON
10. THE DAY AFTER YESTERDAY -RICK SPRINGFIELD

Here are bits of suggestions & silly news items which have elevated this year to the hilt !:

DO NOT GET:
SANTANA'S NEW RECORD -UGH! [or his last one]
anything by Madonna, iT"S THE SAME CRAP!!!

Michelle Branch is losing her mind! All because nobody seems to like her new band the WRECKERS & because she just had a new little baby. For this, I have a whole new respect for her. Especially since she said the record company 'MADE HER" work with Santana! Now that takes guts!! So leave her alone, idiots!! She wants to play in a band...- SO WHAT? she doesn't wanna be Miss Pop anymore; she wants to have a baby -SCREW YOU !, YOU SO CANNOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THAT! ; she wants to marry an old man-who plays guitar...that's WAY OK WITH ME![I think whoever knows me well- knows why!]
So do what you want lady, go for it! Kick their ass!!

I thought the BillBoard Awards were the worst yet! & it may just get worse!

This wacko little software problem that Sony's getting busted for is really screwed up. Especially since they put the thing in Neil Diamond's new record without his knowledge [I think] & everyone had to return them????? After he finally got a Top 5 record?? That sucks!
& if I were Neil Diamond I'd so waste all of you guys for that!

THE GRAMMYS ARE GONNA BITE!! WHY?? Because they wouldn't know good music if it bit them in the ass! I use to watch them so that my favorites could win. Now since everyone sucks-
it will be fun to watch the people who suck lose! That apparently is the only reason to watch these award shows now.

DICK CLARK IS BACK!
Otherwise there is no reason to live!
He still rules even though his AMA's sucked-sort of, he still knew who to give the awards to. He'll always be the cutest thing in this world!

KING KONG IS BACK! he doesn't look so bad either!

KERMIT THE FROG IS 50 YEARS OLD & looks better than Dick Clark!!! Top That one!
[Note: Y'all didn't even notice how skinny Miss Piggy got have you ?]

Genesis is annoying me already. MAKE UP YOUR MINDS ALREADY & STOP WASTING TIME!!!

Every band in the world should take a RUSH lesson. B
e friends & buddys & brothers [& sisters] Take forever to do what you want & get back together & do what you're supposed to! Is that so freakin' hard?????

Roger Waters & Rick Wright got married! Who've thought!

WNTDTYR did it's first gig & blew the amps up, now that's success!!!



No comments: