Thursday, February 02, 2006

HAPPY HEART DAY!!!



Hello lovers! Are you all happy? I didn't write anything in January but I can't believe it went by so fast either. I guess I have been trying to rest from all the madness that went on last year with my crazy band. Now I have other prospects wanting my services & I still haven't even gotten half of my brain back yet.
but I'm going to inform you of 2 important things [maybe 3 if I'm in the mood] that are concerning me this present Valentine's Day. Let's see what you actually think about this day & I'll let you know what I actually have been thinking about lately.

1st thing: I've been looking around this little web of torture & I've been looking at a few credits which just really don't seem right. I refuse to believe that people are that dumb. But I guess it's true, so just to clear up any mishaps for future reference, I would like to direct this to you idiot downloaders, I don't care if you do it or not, just get the bands right for everybody's sake!

1. THE GO-GO'S DO NOT SING 'MICKEY' OR 'I WANT CANDY!
2. KATE BUSH DOES NOT DUET WITH NICK CAVE ON 'WHERE THE WILD ROSES GROW'!
3. QUEEN DOES NOT SING 'MR. ROBOTO' FOR ANY REASON!!!
4. KIM CARNES DOES NOT SING 'TOTAL ECLIPSE OF THE HEART'!
Bonnie Tyler

5. REO SPEEDWAGON DOES NOT SING 'I JUST DIED IN YOUR ARMS TONITE'!
6. AIR SUPPLY DOES NOT SING "HARD TO SAY I'M SORRY' OR 'COME SAIL AWAY'!!
7. JOAN JETT WILL NEVER SING 'BLACK VELVET' !!
8. BOSTON DOES NOT SING 'ROSANNA'!
9. SUPERTRAMP WILL SO NEVER SING 'I'VE SEEN ALL GOOD PEOPLE'!
10. THE MOODY BLUES DO NOT SING 'CONQUISTADOR' OR 'WHITER SHADE OF PALE!!
Procol Harum

11. CYNDI LAUPER IS NOT THE GIRL SINGING ON 'VIDEO KILLED THE RADIO STAR'!
12. STEVIE NICKS DOES NOT SING 'BETTE DAVIS EYES' !!
13. ABBA WILL NEVER SING 'THE SIGN'!!
14. LITA FORD DOES NOT SING 'THE WARRIOR' !
15. DURAN DURAN DOES NOT SING 'TRUE'!!
16. PAT BENATAR DOES NOT SING 'I LOVE ROCK'N'ROLL' OR 'HARDEN MY HEART'!!!
17. BLONDIE DOES NOT SING '99 LUFT BALLONS' OR 'I TOUCH MYSELF'!




NENA lyrics


18. STARSHIP WILL NEVER SING 'ALL OUT OF LOVE'
19. JOURNEY DOES NOT SING 'DUST IN THE WIND'!
20. STYX DOES NOT SING 'KEEP ON LOVING YOU'!

ALSO-TO BE CORRECTED :
1. 'RENEGADE' IS NOT CALLED 'WANTED MAN!!
Styx

2. 'TAKE IT ON THE RUN' IS NOT CALLED 'HEARD IT FROM A FRIEND WHO'!
3. 'SPACE ODDITY' IS NOT CALLED 'GROUND CONTROL TO MAJOR TOM'!
4. 'BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY' IS NOT CALLED 'MAMA'!
Queen

5. 'DREAMS' IS NOT CALLED 'THUNDER ONLY HAPPENS WHEN IT'S RAINING'!!
Fleetwood Mac

6. 'LOVE IS A BATTLEFIELD' IS NOT CALLED 'WE ARE YOUNG'!
7. 'BRASS IN POCKET' IS NOT CALLED 'I GOTTA HAVE SOME OF YOUR ATTENTION'!
8, 'SEPARATE WAYS' ISN'T CALLED 'HERE WE STAND.!
ETC. ETC. ETC. ETC. !!!

PEOPLE GET REAL!! Dudes, at least let's teach these teen poppy sucky little techno listening dorks who the real artists are & not let them grow up this idiotic, please!

2ND: Since this is love season I love listening to certain songs that get me in the mood-to want to kill someone, but there are some really fantastic songs out there that will make you feel every mood of course, hee, hee! This little flower day is no exception. While I'm not for sappy songs [depending on how you define 'sappy'] I do have my favorite list of gut-renching, heart-breaking,I want to scream my ass off till my ears explode, you suck, awesome depressing mind -blowing love songs of all time.

1. LOVE ON THE ROCKS -NEIL DIAMOND



NEIL DIAMOND lyrics


2. TAKE A LOOK AT ME NOW -PHIL COLLINS
3. LET ME LIVE -QUEEN
4. DON'T FALL IN LOVE WITH A DREAMER - KENNY & KIM CARNES

5. ALLIES - HEART Heart


6. DON'T LEAVE ME NOW - PINK FLOYD
7. I'VE BEEN SEARCHIN' SO LONG - CHICAGO
8. THE SMILE HAS LEFT YOUR EYES - ASIA
9. WHAT KIND OF FOOL AM I -RICK SPRINGFIELD
10. FIGHT IT OUT- PAT BENATAR
11. SILVER SPRINGS -FLEETWOOD MAC
12. HOW MUCH I FEEL - AMBROSIA
13. WITHOUT YOU -HARRY NILSSON/HEART/BADFINGER/AIR SUPPLY
[WARNING: If you so chose to listen to a certain annoying AWFUL WANNABE Diva's version of this song it may kill you as it did poor Mr. Nilsson!]
14. COOL CHANGE- LITTLE RIVER BAND
15. FADE AWAY - BRUCE [YEAH THAT ONE! The only good song he has!]
16. CRAZY -ICEHOUSE
17. KNOWING ME, KNOWING YOU -ABBA
18. YEARS -BARBARA MANDRELL
19. LOVE INSIDE -BARBRA STREISAND
Barbra Streisand

20. FIST CITY -LORETTA LYNN
21. I'D RATHER LEAVE WHILE I'M IN LOVE -RITA COOLIDGE
22. ALL BY MYSELF - ERIC CARMEN
23. I'VE DONE ENOUGH DYIN' TODAY -LARRY GATLIN & BROS.
24. DREAM ON -OAK RIDGE BOYS
25. I DON'T NEED YOU -KENNY ROGERS


So enjoy these little ditties as I always do when I'm in the moods to blow my brains out! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

No comments: