Monday, October 12, 2009

BLUE MOON????????????????????


I loved science. Science is supposed to search, discover, answer & maybe cure some of life's weird questions & mysteries. My favorite of all the parts of science to learn was the Table of Elements. I knew it like I know my music. It was fun, it was interesting. I would've become a chemist! Yet lately with all this cloning & weirdo claims that certain scientists are spewing lately, you just think these people are seriously losing their minds. I've been questioning my love for science. Wondering if the real culprits of this are the scientists who have certain beliefs that don't quite match my own. I'd give anything to see what is actually in space myself. I still love space & wonder what's up there, but not to the point of practically destroying the Earth to find out. [maybe certain parts! but not the whole Earth...] I most especially not willing to destroy what's practically left of whatever it is that is up there to find out. Of course some idiots at NASA are!

NASA who may have been cool once, just isn't anymore. Why else would we have
Summer on Christmas & Winter in June? How they get this money is beyond me. Grants, loans, donations? Fine. Huge islands of food can be bought with all the money they spend sending rockets up to space to find out what's up there. It used to be interesting. Now it's getting to the point where it's just ridiculous. On Friday, October 9th at approximately 7:30am Eastern Standard Time, these loons sent up a rocket which was described as the 'size of a bus'... A BUS!!!!!!!!!!! This bus was called the Lunar Crater Observation & Sensing Satellite. SO they sent this huge bus crashing into the moon. THE MOON!!! What has the moon ever done to them??????? It didn't stop in space to look at it, it didn't take pictures of anything. It BLEW A HOLE IN THE MOON THE SIZE OF A BUS!!!!!!! OK! FOR WHAT???? To see if there is water there.

The loon in charge of this wanted to determine if there is water ice hidden in the crater's perpetual darkness & frigidness. This will determine if NASA will go back & destroy the rest of it next year! Or destroy another planet. This has apparently cost us something in the neighborhood of $79 million dollars. A small fortune just to bomb the moon. This is what some are calling it. I call it an assassination. That is exactly what is it since essentially NASA decided to shove a huge bus up the moon's ass! Now no evidence has been found that life is on any planet let alone this one [especially Earth!], but what would've happened if there was life on the moon? I'm sure [or I doubt!] all necessary precautions were taken: like the entire moon exploding on impact & us never seeing it again; Like debris falling on us or anywhere. The moon is far far away but who knows when something could come flying out of the sky & on top of your head!!!!!!! Like part of the moon just getting sawed in half by this giant bus coming towards it. Think about this! Just imagine if you were the moon.... wouldn't you want to kick a little NASA ass??? This gives new meaning to the Dark Side of The Moon!!!!!!

I have to admit since that happened I did not see the moon for 2 weeks & I was sick about it the whole time. Afraid, scared, wondering where it was & what they did to it. NASA swore it would still be there & nothing would happen to it. Oh really & we're supposed to believe you? Oh such smart & expert loons on spending money for idiotic reasons. If the moon had something on it that could possibly cure a disease, I still can't see how destroying half of it could possibly help us in any way. Except for NASA to get more money to make more giant buses to send up planet's asses! Yes I have to be graphic because this is serious. They are messing with our air, space & livelihood & it has to stop. Experiments were cool when you had the formula in your hand for a cool mini volcano to explode in class & hope the teacher would lose their minds while they were full of dirt & lava! But this has gone way too far. I wonder if the NASA loons were there going 'Cool man, alright!! dude!'. Bums!!

It's done, they found what they wanted. At least 25 gallons of water was found on the moon. Now what? Do we get to drink this water? Are they going to go bring some back for us to improve our water? Or are they just going to keep blowing shit up till they destroy the Earth? I just wonder if something on the moon isn't plotting revenge right now for their stupidity. I did finally spot the moon, it was a quarter moon, the night the Yankees won the World Series. I was looking out the window to hear everyone outside celebrating the win & I look right above me in space & there it was. Slightly still in tact. Smiling as if didn't know what hit 'em. Poor thing.

BEST MOON SONGS EVER!!!!!

1.WOMAN IN THE MOON-BARBRA STREISAND
2. SISTERS OF THE MOON-FLEETWOOD MAC
3.
DESERT MOON-DENNIS DEYOUNG!!
4.DANCING WITH THE MOONLIT KNIGHT-GENESIS
5. WALKING ON THE MOON-THE POLICE
6.UNDER A RAGING MOON-ROGER DALTREY
[if the moon was actually pissed this is the song he'd sing!!]
7. NEW MOON ON MONDAY-DURAN DURAN
8.MOONLIGHT FEELS RIGHT-STARBUCK
9.MOONAGE DAYDREAM-DAVID BOWIE
10. MOONDANCE-VAN MORRISON

1 comment:

Jen said...

roz, y0u Rock! I love your anger and curiosity. Looking forward to following your blog.
xox Jen